Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
Dating Do’s and a Don’t
Yes, we like to joke a lot about relationships, but we can also be serious enough to offer real advice.
In our podcast, Tony suggested that you bend your knees when you kiss a woman that’s 4’11. He has some great tips, however, if you’re just starting to date–whatever way you define that–someone:
- Pay attention to the person you’re pursuing, for example.
- Listen to what he/she says, and what he/she doesn’t say.
- Look into the person’s eyes as he/she talks. If you’re really paying attention, you’ll learn a lot.
Jill also has some tips:
- Don’t focus on what the person does for a living; be open to learning who the person really is by asking questions.
- Know not only what your deal breakers are, but also what you can tolerate. No one is perfect enough to match everything on your list of criteria (everyone has one, whether they admit it or not).
- Look for someone who can make you laugh. That comes in handy on your bad days.
What relationship advice do you have to share? Post your comments.