Episode 18: Do People Think You’re Fake? Tips
Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
Be Who You Are
In this week’s episode, Jill and Tony actually agreed that you should be who you are, instead of being someone you’re not, a fake.
Tony had more to add:
- If you find yourself fighting often with your partner, try talking to each other. Tell them what you love about them, but also voice your concerns. Consider talking to a relationship expert together. If all fails, be courageous and leave the relationship.
- If you are a single person, look for someone who is your friend and your lover.
- Do not settle for anyone. Take your time to find the right match for you.
Jill also has some advice:
- Do not dwell on what others say about you or your relationships. This is your life, your business, not theirs.
- In the words of Maya Angelou, “If someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
- Remember that no one is perfect, including you. Recognize what you can tolerate in others, and what your deal breakers are. Give them a chance to do the same with your flaws.
Do you ever get accused of being fake? How have you handled that situation? Leave your comments. We’d love it if you subscribed, too.