Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
In this podcast, Tony advised you to be yourself and not pay attention to others’ perception of you; Jill expanded upon that tip by urging you to resist labels.
Those tips led to more advice. Here is what Jill offered:
- Don’t be afraid to show who you really are from the beginning. If you’re dating someone and they don’t like the real you, move on. Be with a person who appreciates you for you.
- If your loved one shows behavior you truly cannot tolerate, don’t think that marrying him or her will change that. It may get worse after that.
- Trust your instincts about people. It’s usually right.
Tony has more advice to give, too:
- Remember that if you are being your true self, it doesn’t matter in the big picture.
- Show people who you are, not who or what you think they want to see.
- Do your best to be kind and loving to everyone you know and meet.
Which relationship advice is your favorite? Leave your comments.