Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
Does Likeability Matter?
In this week’s episode, Tony advised listeners to be yourself. You can certainly strive for being liked, but you should remain authentic to who you really are.
So, does it matter if one partner is more likeable than the other?
Tony had the following to say on the topic:
- No, it doesn’t matter. Just be happy that you are with someone that’s likeable
- Look within yourself if your partner’s likeability bothers you. Perhaps the real issue is that there is something that you don’t like about yourself.
- Be happy with yourself and your partner. This will go a long way in creating a loving and lasting relationship.
Jill agrees that it doesn’t matter who is more likeable. In fact, she urged listeners to move forward instead of trying to get people to like them.
She has more tips:
- Accept that sometimes you will encounter people who will not like you, no matter what you say or do
- Remind yourself from time to time about why you liked your mate in the first place
- Do not change your personality for anybody.
Is your partner more likeable than you? Do you care? Have you ever tried any of these tips? Leave your answers in the comments section.