Episode 6: You Might be Bougie
Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
In this podcast, Tony advised you to be yourself and not pay attention to others’ perception of you; Jill expanded upon that tip by urging you to resist labels.
Those tips led to more advice. Here is what Jill offered:
- Don’t be afraid to show who you really are from the beginning. If you’re dating someone and they don’t like the real you, move on. Be with a person who appreciates you for you.
- If your loved one shows behavior you truly cannot tolerate, don’t think that marrying him or her will change that. It may get worse after that.
- Trust your instincts about people. It’s usually right.
Tony has more advice to give, too:
- Remember that if you are being your true self, it doesn’t matter in the big picture.
- Show people who you are, not who or what you think they want to see.
- Do your best to be kind and loving to everyone you know and meet.
Which relationship advice is your favorite? Leave your comments.