Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
Live Your Life
In this week’s episode, Jill and Tony agreed that in order to grow, we all must do things outside of our comfort zones.
Jill has additional advice:
- If you find yourself reluctant to try new things, truly weigh the pros against the cons.
- Try at least one new thing a month.
- If you’re in a relationship, chances are that you have separate interests. If you try something your partner enjoys, it can open up many possibilities for you and increase the bond the two of you have.
Tony has some suggestions, too.
- It’s a great idea to take risks while in a relationship, especially if you take risks together.
- There are all types of risk, of course. Take ones that move you out of your comfort zone.
- Some risks can be dangerous, like skydiving, or scrubber driving, or maybe riding a motorcycle at 130 mph. Those may make you feel alive. Whatever risks you decide to take, try to do it with your partner before the end of the year.
What risks have you taken lately? What do you do to get yourself out of your comfort zone? Leave your answers in the comments section. Don’t forget to subscribe and listen to previous episodes, if you aren’t caught up on listening to our podcast.
Thanks for your support.