Episode 31: Do you Feel Trapped?
In All Seriousness
This week’s episode included a lot of tips about how to free yourself if you’re feeling trapped in your relationship, your life.
Tony has several more suggestions to offer:
- Determine the root of why you feel trapped.
- Be honest with yourself about whether you or your partner is the problem. You both might have added to the situation.
- You–not your friends or family–make the choice about what you need to do about it.
Jill also has more advice:
- Understand there is always a way out.
- Be willing to do all that you can to fix the issue.
- But if none of your efforts work, be strong and courageous. Leave to live a better life.
Have you ever felt trapped? What did you do about it? Leave your answers in the comments section. Don’t forget to subscribe or tell us your topic ideas.
2 comments on “Episode 31: Do you Feel Trapped?”
I really don’t have anything to add. You both offer sage advice on the subject. I thought the point that someone might worry about what friends and family think about a “perfect” couple breaking up was particularly insightful. I mean trapped by one’s image.