Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
Don’t Commit to a Cheater
We thank you for listening to our podcast. You have helped us rank in the top 50% of podcasts about relationships. We have big goals, however, and our next goal is to make it into the top 20%. Please help us by telling those you know who like podcasts.
In this week’s episode, we discussed many reasons why some people cheat, and their partners stay with them.
We both urged listeners to be honest with themselves and their partners about the situation.
Tony also has some other tips to offer:
- If you are a person that cheats on your partner. Take a moment to try to figure out why.
- Also think about the person you’re cheating on. How would you feel if they cheated on you? If you don’t care how it affects your partner emotionally, please try to be nice enough to let them go, if they don’t have the strength to leave you.
- Please, please, please, if you are the person that’s being cheated on, find the strength to leave them. You are worth more than that, you deserve better than that. Love yourself.
Jill also has some advice for listeners:
- If you find that partner after partner cheats on you, try to determine why.
- If you end a relationship because your partner cheats on you, don’t feel like you have to tell everyone or anyone. Some so-called friends have a tendency to make you feel worse about it. So, only tell others if it makes you feel better to release the truth.
- Don’t try to change a cheater. You only have control of yourself.
Have you ever cheated on someone or been in a relationship with a cheater? How did that relationship play out? Leave your comments below. Don’t forget to catch up on any missed episodes.