Subscribe for Free to Our Podcast
In All Seriousness
No One is Perfect, but who is Perfect for You?
In this episode, there was no real debate. Instead, we discussed what we needed and wanted in a partner when we met. We also offered advice for you because you know, that’s what we do.
Tony told listeners to not rush into a relationship.
He also has the following suggestions:
- Make sure that you are happy with yourself first. Another person will never be able to keep you happy, unless you are already happy.
- Take your time. Make sure that you have many things in common, and that you have a physical and love attraction for each other. The right person for you should also be your best friend.
- Be yourself. If you can’t be your true self around the person that you think is the right person you, this is a clear sign that you’re not with the right person. They are not your soul mate.
Jill also told listeners to not change who they are to attract someone.
She also has other tips:
- Be honest with yourself about the things you can tolerate for the rest of your life.
- Do not make everything a deal breaker.
- Recognize that no one, including you, is perfect.
Who is your ideal partner? If you’re in a relationship, how did you know they’re the one? What topics would you like to hear us debate? Leave your responses in the comments section. Don’t forget to subscribe, if you haven’t already.